Sunday 8 January 2012

Reflections on Route Setting

What route are you taking?
What is its purpose?
Who are you trying to please?
think creatively,
decide on the next move,
consider what others want,
push your limits,
help others push theirs.
consider how are you positioning yourself.
being responsible for someone's safety and satisfaction
providing inspiration, excitement and challenge

All of the above relate to other aspects of my life.

Sometimes reflection leads to further reflection and for me something as simple as looking back at a day of route setting can suddenly spark thoughts on other aspects of life. For me, reflection can help me gain a greater understanding of or give me clarity on certain situations, it doesn't provide the answer, but it does provoke a deeper appreciation of the thought process behind my decisions and choices in life.

And yes I'm off to hug a tree now.

No comments:

Post a Comment